At-Home Veterinary Consultations
Home visits are all we do which allows us to provide a better, more flexible service for less than your average vet clinic’s call-out fee. Our standard at-home consultation costs £76 which includes:
- Call-out / travel fee
- Full physical examination
- Relaxed, thorough consultation lasting up to 30 minutes
- Follow-up phone, text and email support at no additional charge
If we have already visited your cat for a particular condition, follow-up visits are at a reduced cost of £66. We are happy to provide advice over the phone and only recommend recheck examinations if necessary.
If we are already visiting one cat in a household additional cat examinations are just £33.
We believe in fair and transparent pricing and give estimates prior to any treatment.
- Standard call-out fee£33.00
- Out of area call-out feeCall for details
Consultation Fees (in addition to call-out)
- Standard 30 minute consultation£43.00
- Evening consultation
(7pm to 9pm)£66.00
- Out of hours consultation
(9pm to 9am and weekends)£166.00
- Additional cat examination£33.00
- Recheck consultation£33.00
Treatments (in addition to call-out)
- Health check and
- Senior wellness blood test£88.58
- Biotherm microchip£21.00
- Nail trim£7.99
- Demattfrom £24
- Stronghold (flea and worm spot-on)
pack of 3£24.22
- Milbemax (worming tablet) each£5.81
- Full pharmacy availableCall for details
- Prescription fee£12.00
Procedures (in addition to call-out) **
- Spay (females)£104.00
- Castrate (males)£79.00
- Dental scale and polishfrom £250
End of Life Care
(including call-out and sedation)from £153
- Communal cremation£50.00
- Individual cremation
with ashes returnedfrom £145
* We encourage all clients to take advantage of the lower prices offered by reputable internet pharmacies and are happy to provide a prescription for these products to be purchased online.
** There is a £99 call-out fee for procedures done at your home in our mobile operating theatre. Our prices include IV fluids and pain care. For dental or surgical procedures we will provide an estimate after examining your cat and discussing the treatment options with you.
Payment is expected at the end of each appointment. You have several different payment options, including cash, cheque, bank transfer, PayPal, credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Maestro). Many of our services (with the exception of the call-out fee) are also covered by pet insurance just like any other vet, and we highly recommend that pets are insured.
All prices include VAT.
Having visited lots of vets in the Surrey area in the last 8 yrs we can honestly say this is the best service we have ever received…I definitely would recommend The Cat Doctor, it really is worth spending the extra for a mobile specialised service this good!Angie & James, with Pushkin